Central Pest Control now providing a cleaning up service of pest bird droppings such as Pigeons and Seagulls. Bird droppings (Guano) are harmful to human health so it is important that they are removed, removing all traces of bacteria and fungi.
- Corrosion: Bird droppings corrode stone, metal, paintwork, and other building structures and machinery.
- Health Risk: Bird droppings are harmful to humans and can cause illness.
- Poor Image: Bird droppings outside or on your property does not display a good public image for your company and causes an unpleasant odor.
- Other Organisms: Harmful organisms thrive in the nutrient content of guano.
The removal of bird droppings is a specialist work as bird excrement is a delicate operation due to the health hazards involved. We spray the area with a strong disinfectant to ensure the area is safe for the public.
- Central Pest Control can provide a range of bird solutions that are harmless to pest birds while protecting your business from these pests, as prevention in pest control is essential.
- Prior to work commencing, it is necessary the area is cleaned. We will use an insecticidal spray treatment, biocide treatment and ornithological disinfectant treatment in the area – killing bird mites and insects, disinfecting the area, removing all potential risk of diseases from bird droppings.
- Removal – We will remove bird droppings, nesting material and pigeon carcasses for disposal as per the Wildlife Act guidelines.
- After treatment, we also provide another cleaning insecticidal treatment upon completion off bird proofing work carried out, disinfecting walls, beams and rafters.