With its discreet design, the LED- X Fly Control Unit is recommended for use in shops and restaurants and dry industrial environments.
With its discreet design, the LED-X is recommended for use in shops and restaurants and dry industrial environments. Easy to service, stylish and effective; the LED-X offers it all.
• Robust metal housing
• Energy saving UV-A LED technology offers over 90 kW of savings per unit per year.
• 3 year lifespan (25.000 hrs) of the UV-A LED lamps • Environmental friendly: no restricted chemicals used in the product design.
• RoHS / REACH / ISO and CB compliant
• Fast and simple maintenance of the unit.
• The glue rail system in the unit can hold diffently sized glue boards. • 2 years of guarantee
• High quality casing offers over 5 years of operational use
• Fast mounting and fast service
LED technology offers clear advantages in terms of efficiency (lower energy consumption) and its footprint (compactness)
Insects are caught on a glue layer, which preserves them over time. The caught insects can be counted and insect species can be analysed, which offers clear advantages in an IPM approach.
|Area Covered||50 - 80 m2|
|Light Source||2x 15 Watt UV-A LED lamps|
|Type of UV lamps||UV LED Lamps RoHS certified|
|Electrical supply||100-240 V ~ 50-60 Hz|
|Catch specifications||By means of long life glue board|
|Power consumption||23 W|
|Degree of protection||IP 20 (drip proof)|
|Guarantee||2 year return to base|
|Int. building norm||acc. IEC-335-259 int. standard|
|Lamp life time||25.000 hrs (*)|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||538 x 103 x 311 mm|
|Mounting position||Wall mounted|
|Packaging||Export box included|
|Manual||Enclosed with the unit in English|
|Service||Unit can be dismantled without special tools|