- Introducing EN 16636: The New European Standard for Pest-Management ServicesAuthor: Central Pest Control | Wednesday 07/10/2015
After more than three years of intensive work, the European Committee for Standardisation (CEN) introduced the EN 16636 Standard in March 2015. EN 16636 is the new European Standard for the pest-management industry and been developed in order to professionalise the sector and to protect clients, public health and the environment.
Compliance with EN 16636 enables pest-management providers to demonstrate that:
- They have the necessary competence and know-how to deliver pest-management services
- They have a management system to ensure a consistent level of quality
- They systematically minimise risks for clients and the public
- They systematically minimise potential negative impacts on the environment and animal welfare
The standard is intended for professional providers of pest-management services, including assessment, prevention, consultancy and execution of the relevant procedures.
Certification according to EN 16636 is governed by CEPA, the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations, of which the Irish Pest Control Association (IPCA) is a member.
As longstanding members of the IPCA, Central Pest Control is now fully approved and accredited to provide services in compliance with EN 16636, giving you peace of mind and ensuring that we offer the most reputable and professional service available.
For more, speak to us today on LoCall 1890 906195 or email: email@example.com.
I have used Central Pest Control on a number of occasions now and each time they have solved the problem in a fast, efficient and cost-effective way. I would have no hesitation in recommending CPC for their wide range of services.